Total no. of papers:18 - Clinical Papers:14, Experimental Papers:4
(Research papers based on Indications)
Mild to moderate hypertension
- An experimental study of the effects of Serpina in salt-induced hypertension in the chick
Gour, K.N., Professor of Medicine, Medical College, Agra, and Mital. R.K., The Journal of The American Medical Association (1959): 1, 171.
- Studies in hypertension with reserpin and total alkaloids of Rauwolfia serpentina
Basu, D.P., Honorary Senior Visiting Cardiologist, S.S.K.M. Hospital, Calcutta, West Bengal, India, The Journal of the Association of Physicians of India (1956): 4, 411.
- Serpina in hypertension
Kamjorn, S.P., Bangkok, Thailand, The Indian Practitioner (1956): 7, 684.
- Comparative activity of reserpine and total alkaloids of Rauwolfia serpentina benth
Kohli, J.D. and Mukerji, B., Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India, Indian Journal of Pharmacy (1956): 7, 301.
- Nephritis in Children
Sheth, S.C.Bombay, India, Indian Journal of Pediatrics (1956): 23, 358.
- The total alkaloids of Rauwolfia serpentina in the treatment of high blood pressure
Kleinsorge, H. and Wittig, H.H., University Poly-clinic for Internal and Nervous Diseases, Jena, Germany, Die Medizinische (1954): (33/34), 1086.
- Rauwolfia serpentina in high blood pressure treatment
Klausgraber, F., Protestant Hospital, Vienna, Austria., Wiener Medizinische Wochenschrift (1953): 103, 430.
- The use of Rauwolfia serpentina in hypertensive patients
Wilkins, R.W., M.D., Associate Professor of Medicine, Boston University School of Medicine, Physician and Member, Evans Memorial Massachusctts Memorial Hospitals,Judson, W.E., M.D., Assistant Professor of Medicine, Boston University School of Medicine, Assistant Physician and Assistant Member, Evans Memorial, Massachusetts Memorial Hospitals.Boston, New York, The New England Journal of Medicine (1953): (248), 8, 48.
- The pharmacology of an Indian drug – A new therapeutic approach in the treatment of essential hypertension
Spielmann, H., Munich, Germany, Aerztliche Praxis (1952): (IV), 33.
- A clinical trial of Rauwolfia serpentina in essential hypertension
Vakil, R.J., British Heart Journal (1949): (XI), 4, 350.
- On the use of Rauwolfia serpentina in high blood pressure
Bhatia, B.B., M.D., M.R.C.P. (Lond.),Head of the Department of Pharmacology, K.E.M. Medical College, Lucknow, India, Journal of Indian Medical Association (1942): (XI), 9, 262.
- A preliminary report on the lack of toxicity of a preparation of total Rauwolfia alkaloids
Colabawalla, H.M., Mapperley Hospital, Nottingham, England, Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry (1958): 21, 213.
- Rauwolfia serpentina (Serpina) in the syndrome of the irritable phallus
Ranade, S.N., Department of Dermatology and Venereology, Sassoon Hospitals, Poona, and Corporation Clinic, Poona, Maharashtra, India, Indian Journal of Pharmacy (1956): 7, 308.
- Rauwolfia serpentina in dermatological therapy
Ranade, S.N., Honorary Assistant Skin and V.D. Specialist, Sassoon Hospitals and Municipal Corporation Clinic, Poona, and Raje, G.K., Municipal Corporation Skin and V.D. Clinic, Poona, Maharashtra, The Journal of the Indian Medical Association (1929): (29), 3, 101.