Total no. of papers:25 - Clinical Papers:25, Experimental Papers:0
(Research papers based on Indications)
- Efficacy of Rumalaya tablets in arthritis - A double blind placebo controlled trial
Rastogi, S. and Bansal, R., Department of Orthopaedics, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, The Antiseptic (2001): (98), 5, 172.
- The effect of Rumalaya tablets and ointment in rheumatic and allied conditions – A study of 110 cases
Mehta, B.V. and Kochar, P.N., L.T.M.G. Hospital and L.T.M.M. College, Sion, Bombay, Maharashtra, Journal of Indian Medical Profession (1972): February, 8225.
- Rheumatic conditions and their treatment with an indigenous drug
Tiwari, R.C., S.L. Marwari Hospital, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, Bharat Medical Journal (1971): (3), 1, 60.
- Treatment of rheumatic and allied conditions with indigenous drug combinations
Gogate, A.N., J.J. Hospital, Bombay, Maharashtra, Current Medical Practice (1957): 1, 40.
- Objective evaluation of Rumalaya as an adjuvant in rheumatoid arthritis – A pilot study
Naidu, M.U.R., Datla Renuka and Ramesh Kumar, T., Nizam Orthopaedic Hospital, Panjagutta, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Probe (1990): (XXX), 1, 41.
- Effect of Rumalaya in rheumatoid arthritis with special reference to its effect on Alpha-I-Antitryspin levels
Agrawal, N.K., Goyal, R.K. and Vandana Singh, Department of Physiology and Department of Orthopaedics, S.N. Medical College, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, The Antiseptic (1982): (79), 5, 264.
- Efficacy of Rumalaya in rheumatoid arthritis
Hardikar, S.M., Sushrut Medical Care and Research Society, Hardikar Hospital, Geneshkhind Road, Pune, Maharashtra, The Medicine and Surgery (1980): August, 5.
- Rumalaya in rheumatoid arthritis – A trial study of 50 cases of rheumatoid arthritis with Rumalaya tablets and cream
Shyam Sunder Shetty, B. and Venugopal Pai, B.H., Department of Orthopaedics, J. J. M. Medical College, Davangere, Karnataka, The Indian Practitioner (1979): (32), 9, 511.
- Rumalaya therapy in rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and periarthritis shoulder
Hardas Singh Sandhu, Department of Orthopaedic, and Jagrup Singh Kaler, Postgraduate Research Scholar, S.G.T.B. Hospital, Amritsar, Punjab, The Antiseptic (1978): 10, 63.
- Therapeutic evaluation of Rumalaya in rheumatoid arthritis
Ranabir Bose, Sadar Hospital, Midnapore, West Bengal, Indian Medical Journal (1978): (72), 6, 105.
- Clinical trial in rheumatoid and osteoarthritis of an indigenous drug combination
Raza, Z.B., Sadar Hospital, Purnea, Bihar, Patna Journal of Medicine (1975): (49), 3, 70.
- Rumalaya in chronic rheumatoid arthritis
Mehta, S.H., K.M. School of Postgraduate Medicine and Research and V.S. General Hospital, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Current Medical Practice (1971): (15), 11, 1024.
Cervical and lumbar spondylosis
- The role of an indigenous drug Rumalaya in lumbar spondylosis
Electricwala, J.T., Sancheti, K.H. and Balwani, J.H., Sancheti Institue of Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation, Pune, Maharashtra, The Indian Practitioner (1984): February, 213.
- Clinical trial of Rumalaya tablets and Rumalaya cream in cases of low backache
Kuldip Singh, Thakur, S.R. and Rakesh Handa, Department of Orthopaedics, H.P. Medical College, Simla, Himachal Pradesh, Current Medical Practice (1984): (28), 11, 691.
- Role of Rumalaya in cervical spondylosis – A clinical trial
Singh, O.P., Jain, P. and Singh, G.K., Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, K.G. Medical College, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Current Medical Practice (1981): (25), 7, 285.
- Rumalaya in cervical and lumbar spondylosis
Tejeswar Rao, P., Postgraduate Department of Orthopaedic, M.K.C.G. Medical College, Berhampur, Ganjam, and Gupta, M.L., City Hospital, Cuttack, Orissa, Indian Medical Gazette (1976): (XVI), 6, 227.
- Comparative clinical study of indigenous drug with Ibuprofen in patients of osteoarthritis.
Singh U, Kishore K, Seth SD., Department of Physicol Medicine and Rehabilation, AIIMS, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi. Indian Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilation (IJPMR) 1997; 8-9(April): 29-30
- A clinical trial of Rumalaya in osteoarthrosis of knee
Lahkar, S., Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh, Assam, The Medicine and Surgery (1981): August, 21.
- Studies on effects of Rumalaya in osteoarthritis
Biswajit Sen., Banerjee, S.K., De Mazumder, N., Sarkar, N., Alok Roychowdury and Prabir Majumdar, Ramakrishna Seva Pratisthan, Calcutta, West Bengal, Indian Medical Journal (1980): (74), 11, 151.
- Rumalaya in osteoarthritis
Taneja, D.K., M.G.M. Medical College, Indore and Chara, G.U., Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, M.Y. Hospital, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, The Antiseptic (1975): (72), 10, 527.
- Role of Rumalaya tablets and Rumalaya cream in arthralgia of athletes
Bansal, M.K., Mathur, D.N. and Pathak, A.N., The National Institute of Sports, Patiala, Punjab, Journal of Indian Medical Profession (1972): 3, 8343.
- A preliminary report on clinical trial of Rumalaya on frozen shoulders
Banerjee, P.S., Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Mitra, S.R., Nandi, M., Hansda, B. and Maitra, T., N.R.S. Medical College and Hospital, Calcutta, West Bengal, Indian Medical Journal (1976): (70), 1, 29.
Traumatic inflammatory conditions like fibrositis, bursitis, synovitis, capsulitis, tenosynovitis, myositis and sciatica
- Management of chronic backache by an indigenous drug Rumalaya
Dubey, G.P., Rastogi, V., Malviya, P.K. and Agrawal, A., Psychosomatic and Pain Clinic, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi,Uttar Pradesh, Indian Medical Journal (1984): (78), 6, 82.
- The use of Rumalaya in rheumatology
Khwaja Sirajuddin Ahmad, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, The Indian Practitioner (1958): 11, 1024.
- Success with Septilin and Rumalaya in the treatment of intractable cases of chronic tonsillitis and chronic sinusitis
Umeshchandra Tawde, Civil Hospital, Satara and Neeladevi U. Tawde (Mrs.), Rao Bahadur Tawde Memorial Hospital, Satara, Maharashtra, The Medicine and Surgery (1987): 2, 5.