Total no. of papers:11 - Clinical Papers:7, Experimental Papers:4
(Research papers based on Indications)
- Evaluation of the Efficacy and Safety of Reosto in Postmenopausal Osteoporosis: A Prospective, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double Blind, Phase III Clinical Trial
Dr. Deepti Dongaonkar, MD, DGO Professor, Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Dr. Rajeev Mehta, MD (Radiology) Hon. Professor, Department of Radiology Grant Medical College and Sir JJ Group of Hospital, Mumbai, India Dr. Kolhapure, S.A.* MD Senior Medical Advisor, R&D Center, The Himalaya Drug Company, Bengaluru, India. Obst. & Gynae. Today 2005; X(7), 362-367.
- Evaluation of the efficacy and safety of Reosto in postmenopausal osteoporosis: A prospective, randomized, placebo-controlled, double blind, phase III clinical trial
Jayashree Reddy, MD, DGO Obstetrician & Gynecologist CDR Hospitals, Hyderabad. S.A. Kolhapure*, MD Senior Medical Advisor R&D Center The Himalaya Drug Company Bengaluru. Medicine Update 2005.
- Evaluation of efficacy and safety of Reosto in senile osteoporosis: A randomized, double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial
Dr. Amit Shah, M.S. (Ortho)1 and Dr. S.A. Kolhapure, M.D.2,* 1Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon, Assistant Professor & Head, Department of Orthopaedics, Medical College and S.S.G. Hospital, Baroda, India, 2Senior Medical Advisor, R&D Center, The Himalaya Drug Company, Makali, Bengaluru, India, Indian Journal of Clinical Practice (2004): 15(3), 25-36.
- Evaluation of the efficacy and safety of OST-6 in Senile Osteoporosis
Nigam, D.K. and Reshma Agarwal, Medicine, M.L.N. Medical College and S.R.N. Hospital, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India, Indian Journal of Clinical Practice (2004): 14 (9), 63.
- An experience with Reosto in managing osteoporosis: A short communication
Sharma,V.D., Srivastava, R.N., Ashish Mahendra, Rakesh Singh and Amit Singh, Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Chatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University, Upgraded King George's Medical College, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India, and Kala Suhas Kulkarni, R&D Center, The Himalaya Drug Company, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India, Orthopaedics Today (2003): (V), 2, 93.
- Efficacy of OST-6, a polyherbal formulation in the management of osteoporosis in postmenopausal women
Irshad Ahmed M.B.,B.S., D (Ortho), M.S. (Ortho) Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon, Manipal Hospital & Ameena Medical Centre, 111, 18th Cross, Laxmipuram, Ulsoor, Bengaluru, India, Loknath Kumar, K.P., M.B.B.S., F.A.IM.S., Managing Director, Family Densitometry Centre, 3/3, Armugam Circle, (next to East School) Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, India, Vijay Kumar, M.B.B.S., Assistant Manager, and Kala Suhas Kulkarni*, MD, Medical Advisor R&D Center, The Himalaya Drug Company, Makali, Bengaluru, India, Orthopaedics Today (2002): (IV), 4, 241-244.
- The efficacy of OST-6, a polyherbal formulation in the management of primary osteoporosis: A pilot study
Krishna Reddy, Department of Orthopaedics, Kempe Gowda Institute of Medical Sciences Hospital & Research Centre, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Orthopaedics Today (2002): (IV), 3, 195-199.