- Comparative study to evaluate clinical profile and outcome in Hepatitis-B patients receiving tenofovir therapy compared to traditional herbal therapy
U C Jha, Associate Professor and H.O.D, Ashutosh Kumar, Rishabh Yadav, Junior Resident, Department of Medicine, Darbhanga Medical College and Hospital, Bihar, INDIA. MedPulse International Journal of Medicine, Print ISSN: 2550-7583, Online ISSN: 2636-4751 Volume 19, Issue 3, September 2021 pp 106-111.
- Role of Liv.52 HB Capsules in the Management of Hepatitis B Infection: A Review
Asim Maji, Consultant Gastroenterologist, 'Complete Care', Kolkata, Dibyendu Goutam, Professor, Dept. of Surgery, Medical College, Kolkata, Padmanabha Rugvedi, Consultant Ayurvedic Physician, Bangalore. Indian Journal of Clinical Practice, Vol. 24, No. 1, June 2013: 422-429.
- Evaluation of Efficacy and Safety of Liv.52 HB Capsules in Chronic Hepatitis B
Amit Banerjee, *Professor and Head, Dept. of Medicine, Medical College, Kolkata, Pralhad S Patki, Head, Medical Services and Clinical Trials, R&D Center, The Himalaya Drug Company, Makali, Bangalore. Indian Journal of Clinical Practice, Vol. 22, No. 2, July 2011: 59-63.
- Double-blind clinical trial of HD-03/ES versus placebo in the management of Chronic hepatitis B.
Arun Kumar Mahto, Narayanan Unnikrishnan. Professor and Head, Dept. of Medicine, Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Bariatu, Ranchi. Indian Journal of Clinical Practice 2010;21(5):247-251.
- HD-03/ES: A Promising herbal drug for HBV antiviral therapy
Premashis Kar, Mohammed Asim, Manash Pratim Sarma, Department of Medicine, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi India, Pralhad. S. Patki, R&D Department, The Himalaya Drug Company, Bengaluru, India. Antiviral Research 84 (2009) 249–253.
- Safety and efficacy of oral HD-03/ES given for six months in patients with chronic B virus infection.
JS Rajkumar, MG Sekar, Lifeline rigid Hospitals, Kilpauk, Chennai, Tamilnadu, 600010, India, SK Mitra, R&D Center, The Himalaya Drug Company, Makali, Bengaluru, India – 562123. World Journal of Gastroenterology 2007; 13(30): 4103-4107.
- A Preliminary study on the safety and efficacy of HD-03/ES therapy in patients with chronic hepatitis B.
Janardan Singh, Anupam Chakraborty, Sudhakaran C, Department of Medicine, R.G. Kar Medical College, Kolkatta - 700 004, India, Mukul Chandra Dhar, Mitra SK, R&D Center, The Himalaya Drug Company, Makali, Bengaluru, India – 562123. Indian Journal of Clinical Practice 2006; 17(5): 39-43.
Hepatitis B infection
- Effect of Ganoderma Lucidum, Astaxanthin Liv.52 HB and STC30 on Renal Function Parameters of Animal Models with CCL4 Induced Hepatocelluar Carcinoma.
G. I Epko, J.T. Johnson. Journal of Advances in Medicine and Medical Research 2021; 33(21): 175-182.
- HD-03/ES: A Herbal Medicine Inhibits Hepatitis B Surface Antigen Secretion in Transfected Human Hepatocarcinoma PLC/PRF/5 Cells.
Sandeep R. Varma, R. Sundaram, S. Gopumadhavan, Satyakumar Vidyashankar, and Pralhad S. Patki. Hepatitis Research and Treatment 2013; 1-6.
- Anti HBV activity of HD-03/ES, a herbal medicine by interference of HBsAg binding to its receptor.
Jeevan M, Nasreen N, Dinesh S, Mythily V, Durgadevei, H and Elanchezhiyan Manickan. Journal of Pharmacy Research 2012; 5(8):4348-4352.