Total no. of papers:44 - Clinical Papers:21, Experimental Papers:23
(Research papers based on Indications)
As a daily health tonic
- Evaluation of Geriforte as a general metabolic tonic in aged persons
Patnaik, B.C. and Misra, S.C., M.K.C.G. Medical College, Berhampur, Orissa, The Medicine and Surgery (1983): 6, 27.
- A clinical assessment of changes in cell mediated immune response-induced by Geriforte (An ayurvedic herbal rejuvenative drug)
Kumar, P., Singh, S.P., Doval, D.C., Singh, N. and Kohli, R.P., Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics, K.G. Medical College, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, The Antiseptic (1982): 10, 560.
- Evaluation of Geriforte as a general tonic
Makhani, J.S. and Ajit Kahtak, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Goa Medical College, Panaji, Goa, Current Medical Practice (1981): 25, 5, 211.
- A clinical trial with Geriforte
Mam Chandra and Ramesh Chand Gupta, Department of Medicine, K.G. Medical College, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, The Indian Practitioner (1981): 4, 223.
- Geriforte – An indigenous drug in senile pruritus
Bhargava, R.K., Department of Dermatology and Sexually Transmitted Diseases, and Vinay Soni, Department of General Medicine, S.M.S. Medical College, Jaipur, Rajasthan, The Rajasthan Medical Journal (1980): (XIX), 1, 23.
- Herbal drugs against the disabilities of old age
Kothari, L.K., Ravindranath Tagore Medical College, Udaipur, Rajasthan, Asian Medical Journal (1980): (23), 1, 53.
- A clinical trial with Geriforte (An indigenous geriatric tonic)
Gupta, N.N., Mitra, M.K. and Satyanarain, Department of Medicine and Psychiatry, King George Medical College, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, The Antiseptic (1979): (76), 9, 544.
- Clinical trial of Geriforte in senile macular degeneration
Paul, A.K. and Kushwaha, D.C., Nehru Institute of Ophthalmology and Research Eye Hospital, Sitapur, Uttar Pradesh, The Indian Practitioner (1979): March, 199.
- Further studies on the effect of an indigenous compound Rasayana drug on physical and mental disability in aged persons
Singh, R.H. and Sinha, B.N., Psychosomatic Medicine and Rasayana Clinic, Department of Kayachikitsa, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, Journal of Research in Indian Medicine, Yoga and Homeopathy (1979): (14), 2, 45.
- Evaluation of Geriforte in men past middle age
Kanitkar, S.V., Nayak, P.N., Ranade, R.S., Mujumdar, S.M. and Kulkarni, R.D., Department of Pharmacology, B.J. Medical College, Pune, Maharashtra, The Indian Practitioner (1978): 9, 739.
- Effect of Geriforte, an indigenous preparation, on serum lipid profile in aged human volunteers
Moholkar, A.L., Joglekar, G.V. and Kulkarni, R.D., Department of Pharmacology, B.J. Medical College, Pune, Maharashtra, Maharashtra Medical Journal (1977): (XXIV), 6, 253.
- Geriforte stimulates antioxidant defense system
Vandana Pathania, Nidhi Syal, Manjinder K Hundal and Khanduja, K.L.* Department of Biophysics, Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research,Chandigarh, India, Indian Journal of Experimental Biology (1998): (36), April, 414-417.
- Geriforte in stress management: A placebo controlled study
Alan De Sousa and Ashok Sinorawala, Department of Psychiatry, J.J. Hospital and Grant Medical College, Bombay, Maharashtra, Journal of Community Psychiatry (1989): (2), Jul./Dec., 78.
- A clinical evaluation of Geriforte in common stressful illness
Sital Ghosh, Medical College Hospital, Calcutta, and Debasis Mitra, Gandhi Memorial Hospital, Kalyani Nadia, Uttar Pradesh, Current Medical Practice (1985): (29), 8, 201.
Generalized anxiety disorders, stress-related anxiety and occupational stress
- Clinical evaluation of Geriforte in patients of generalised anxiety disorders
Shah, L.P., Mazumdar, K. , Nayak, P.R., Anjali Shah, Shah, N. (Mrs.) and Parkar, S.R., Department of Psychiatry, K.E.M. Hospital and Seth G.S. Medical College, Parel, Bombay, Maharashtra, Bombay Hospital Journal (1990): (32), 3, 29.
- Role of an indigenous drug Geriforte on blood levels of biogenic amines and its significance in the treatment of anxiety neurosis
Upadhyaya, L., Tiwari, A.K., Agrawal, A. and Dubey, G.P., Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University,Varanasi,Uttar Pradesh, Activitas Nervosa Super., Czechoslovakia (1990): (32), 1, 1.
- Geriforte in depression (Dysthymic disorder)
Alan De Sousa, Department of Psychiatry, J.J. Hospital and Grant Medical College, Bombay and Prakash Gangdev, Department of Psychiatry, Grant Medical College, Bombay, Maharashtra, Manoj Agrawal and Ashok Sinorawala, Department of Psychiatry, J.J. Hospital, Bombay, Maharashtra, Journal of Community Psychiatry (1989): (12), Jan./Mar., 12.
- Geriforte in anxiety neurosis
Boral, G.C., Gautam Bandopadyaya, Anjan Boral, Das, N.N. and Nandi, P.S., Calcutta Medical Research Institute, Harmony Nursing Home, Calcutta, West Bengal, Indian Journal of Psychiatry (1989): (31), 3, 258.
Adjuvant during prolonged illness and convalescence
- Geriforte in the post-operative convalescence of the aged
Sotantar Rai, Santokh Singh, Gurbax Singh, Medical College and SGTB Hospital, Amritsar, and Chander Shekar, Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana, Punjab, The Indian Practitioner (1980): (XXXIII), 11, 603.
- A preliminary report on the effect of an indigenous compound preparation, Geriforte, on recovery from neurological complication in leprosy patients
Khare, A.K., Jeelani, Z., Razdan, G. and Hajni, G.H., Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences, Government Medical College, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, Current Medical Practice (1986): (30), 3, 68.
- A double-blind randomized placebo-controlled clinical study to evaluate the
efficacy and safety of a polyherbal formulation in geriatric age group: A phase IV clinical report
Payel Banerjee,a,1, Soumya Maitya,a,1, Tapas Dasb, Santasree Mazumderaa,*, a Department of Biochemistry, University of Calcutta, 35 Ballygunge Circular Road, Kolkata 700019, India b Department of Medicine, IPGMER and SSKM Hospital, Kolkata 700020, India Journal of Ethnopharmacology 134 (2011) 429–433.