Total no. of papers:10 - Clinical Papers:10, Experimental Papers:0
(Research papers based on Indications)
For the symptomatic control of dyspepsia, indigestion, gaseousness, flatulence, abdominal distension and belching
- Clinical observations on Gasex in gastrointestinal complaints
Iqbal Ahmed, S.S. Hospital, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, Mediscope (1977): (XIX), 12, 287
- Gasex and Herbolax in digestive complaints
Kargupta, S., Department of Medicine, North Bengal Medical College, Sursuthanagar, Darjeeling District, West Bengal, Capsule (1981): 7, 161.
- Gasex trial in dyspepsia
Habibullah, C.M. and Padmanabhan, C.G., Department of Gastroenterology, Osmania General Hospital, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Probe (1978): (XVII), 3, 237.
For symptomatic control and relief of Dyspepsia / Indigestion
- Evaluation of efficacy and safety of Gasex syrup in functional dyspepsia.
Mahato, A.K., Professor and Head, Department of Medicine, Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Bariatu, Ranchi, Jharkhand, India, and Prasad, S.R., Mitra S.K., R&D Center, The Himalaya Drug Company, Bengaluru, India. The Antiseptic 2008; 105(1): 35-401
- Gasex syrup: Evaluation of its clinical efficacy and safety in functional dyspepsia
Debashish Roy, Head of the Department, General Surgery, The Voluntary Health Services, TTTI Post, Adyar, Chennai, and Prasad, S.R., Mitra S.K., R&D Center, The Himalaya Drug Company, Bengaluru, India. Medicine Update 2007; 15(3): 23-31
- Evaluation Of Efficacy And Safety Of Gasex Syrup In Functional Dyspepsia.
Shekar Kumar, M.G., Laparascopic Surgeon & Consultant Urologist, Shree Sai Hospitals, Choolaimedu, Chennai, India. and Prasad, S.R., Mitra S.K., R&D Center, The Himalaya Drug Company, Bengaluru, India. IJCP 2007; 18(6): 29-34
Pre-radiographic bowel preparation for abdominal x-rays
- Trial of Gasex and Herbolax for preparation of patients before radiological examination
Inder Singh and Ranbir Singh, Department of Radiology, Government Medical College and S.M.G.S. Hospital, Jammu and Kashmir, Indian Medical Journal (1986): (6), 80, 87-88.
- Clinical trial with Gasex and Diarex for bowel preparation
Saodekar, M.G. and Anjikar, C.M., Indira Gandhi Medical College and General Hospital, Nagpur, Maharashtra, The Medicine and Surgery. (1985): (25), 5, 10.
For relief from abdominal discomfort in the post-operative period and during prolonged immobilization
- A clinical trial of Gasex in postoperative gastrointestinal symptoms
Deshmukh, R.R., Government Medical College and Hospital, Nagpur, Maharashtra, The Medicine and Surgery (1980): 3, 25.
- A clinical trial of Gasex in gastrointestinal disorders in postoperative gastrointestinal symptoms
Ramesh Chandra, Sandhya Agrawal (Mrs.), Sushma Bajaj (Miss) and Sunanda Goei (Miss), Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, S.N. Medical College, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, The Indian Practitioner (1978): 3, 127.