Total no. of papers:30 - Clinical Papers:22, Experimental Papers:8
(Research papers based on Indications)
- Evaluation of efficacy and safety of a herbal formulation Cystone in the management of urolithiasis: Meta-analysis of 50 clinical studies
Dilip Karamakar M.S., M.Ch., Professor and Head, Department of Urology, Calcutta National Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata, India.
Pralhad S. Patki MD, Head – Clinical Trials and Medical Services, R&D Center, The Himalaya Drug Company, Bengaluru-562 123 (India).
The Internet Journal of Alternative Medicine 2010 : Volume 8 Number 1
- Evaluation of an Ayurvedic formulation (Cystone), in urolithiasis: A double blind, placebo-controlled study
M.G. Shekar Kumaran aShree Sai Hospitals, Choolaimedu, Chennai, , European Journal of Integrative Medicine 3 (2011) 23-28.
- Evaluation of Efficacy and Safety of Cystone Syrup in Lower Ureteric Calculi
Jeyaraman*, SR Prasad**, SK Mitra†
*Consultant Urologist, Professor and Head, Department of Urology, Madras Medical College, Chennai. **Medical Advisor, †Executive Director, R&D Center, The Himalaya Drug Company, Bengaluru. Indian Journal of Clinical Practice | Vol. 18 | No. 7 | December 2007
- Evaluation of Efficacy and Safety of Cystone Syrup in Lower Ureteric Calculus
MG Shekar Kumaran*, SR Prasad**, SK Mitra†
*Laparscopic Surgeon and Consultant Urologist, Shree Sai Hospitals, Choolaimedu, Chennai. **Medical Advisor, †Executive Director, R&D Center, The Himalaya Drug Company, Bengaluru. Indian Journal of Clinical Practice | Vol. 18 | No. 4 | September 2007
- Effect of Cystone on pediatric urolithiasis with special reference to urinary excretion of calculogenesis inhibitors
Veereshwar Bhatnagar, Agarwal, S., Department of Pediatric Surgery, Gupta, S.K., Department of Phamacology, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India, Under publication in Medicine Update (2004): March issue.
- Hyperoxaluria in urolithiasis and Cystone therapy
Deepak Verma, Pendse, A.K. and Singh, P.P., Medical College, Udaipur, Rajasthan, The Antiseptic (1989): (86), 5, 257.
- Evidence for the beneficial effects of an indigenous drug Cystone in hypercalciuria
Singh, P.P., Vinitha Rathore, Anil Baxi and Pendse, A.K., R.N.T. Medical College, Udaipur, Rajasthan, The Indian Practitioner (1986): 4, 377.
- Urinary mucoprotein excretion in stone formers and the effect of an indigenous formulation on its excretion
Singh, P.P., Vinita Rathore, Gochar, B.L. and Pendse, A.K., Department of Biochemistry and Surgery, R.N.T. Medical College, Udaipur, Rajasthan, Asian Medical Journal (1985): (28), 4, 261.
- Effect of indigenous drugs on idiopathic hyperoxaluria in stone formers
Pendse, A.K., Reeta Ghosh, Alka Goyal and Singh, P.P., Departments of Surgery and Biochemistry, R.N.T. Medical College, Udaipur, Rajasthan, Asian Medical Journal (1984): 2, 136.
- Hydroxyprolinuria in stone formers at the effect of Cystone (A formulation of indigenous drugs) therapy
Singh, P.P., Deepak Verma, Alka Goyal and Pendse, A.K., R.N.T. Medical College, Udaipur, Rajasthan, Karnataka Medical Journal (1984): (51), Apr.-Jun., 65.
- Effect of the aqueous extract of an ayurvedic compound preparation on mineralization and demineralization reactions
Jethi, R.K., Bindia Duggal, Sahota, R.S., Mridula Gupta and Sofat, I.B., Department of Biochemistry, Punjab University, Chandigarh, Punjab, Indian Journal of Medical Research (1983): 78, Sep., 422.
- Effect of Cystone treatment on urinary excretion of calcium, oxalic acid and uric acid in stone formers
Singh, P.P., Singh, N.B. and Singh, L.K.B., Regional Medical College, Imphal, Manipur, The Antiseptic (1983): (30), 5, 234.
- Indigenous drugs in modern medicine– A study on Cystone
Singh, P.P., Alka Goyal, Kumawat, J.L., Pendse, A.K., Rita Ghosh and Srivastava, A.K., Department of Biochemistry and Surgery, R.N.T. Medical College, Udaipur, Rajasthan, Archives of Medical Practice (1983): 2, 43.
- Controlled trial in 100 cases with nephro-uretero-lithiasis by Cystone
Misgar, M.S., Department of Surgery, Government Medical College, Srinagar, Jammur and Kashmir, Current Medical Practice (1982): (26),11, 327.
- Role of Cystone tablets in urinary calculi
Saronwala, K.C., Sotantar Rai, Goyal, R.S. and Gupta, M.L., Government Medical College, Rajendra Hospital, Patiala, Punjab, The Antiseptic (1973): 7, 467.
As an adjuvant in urinary tract infections
- Role of Cystone in management of urinary tract infections
Srivastava, R.K., Dayal, S.S. and Singh, R.C., Department of Pharmacology, G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, Current Medical Practice (1991): (35), 4, 89.
- The role of Cystone in urinary tract infection
Prasad, R.R., Department of Medicine, Darbhanga Medical College and Hospital, Bihar, The Indian Practitioner (1980): December, 685.
As an adjuvant in burning micturition
- The treatment of burning micturition
Vagh, V.T., The Bombay Clinic, Bombay, Maharashtra, The Indian Practitioner (1968): May, 303.
Urinary incontinence in women
- Cystone in urinary tract complaints during pregnancy
Sabuj Sengupta, SAIL Hospital, Kiriburu, Dist: Singbhum, Bihar, The Medicine and Surgery (1987): (27) 8, 7.
- Pharmacological and clinical study on Cystone
Phukan, D.P., Deka, A. (Mrs.) and Choudhury, A.K., Gauhati Medical College, Gauhati, Assam, Journal of Gauhati Medical College (1973): 9, 12.
- Cystone-A vegetable diuretic
Subramaniam, R., Government General Hospital, Madras, Tamil Nadu, The Antiseptic (1961): (58), 2, 103.
- Conservative management of salivary calculi with Cystone
Umeshchandra Tawde, Civil Hospital, Satara, Maharashtra, Indian Medical Journal (1982): 6, 75.