Total no. of papers:8 - Clinical Papers:8, Experimental Papers:0
(Research papers based on Indications)
As a daily health supplement to prevent common digestive complaints of infants and children, and to promote healthy growth
- A clinical trial of Bonnisan in 100 babies
Ila V. Desai, Diwanji, N.N. and Gandhi, V.K., Sheth K.M. School of Postgraduate Medicine and Research and Sheth V.S. General Hospital, Ahmedabad, Smt. N.M.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Capsule (1977): 4, 77.
- Bonnisan – Metabolic tonic of the newborn
Desai, A.B. (Mrs.), Shah, A.A. (Mrs.), Shah, A.R. and Vani, S.N. (Mrs.), B.J. Medical College and Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, The Indian Practitioner (1976): 2, 119.
- Bonnisan in newborn and infants – A preliminary study
Kulsreshtha, J.K., Lal, G.M. and Laghate, V.D., Jagjivan Ram Railway Hospital, Bombay, Maharashtra, The Indian Practitioner (1975): (XXVIII), 6, 315.
For the treatment of relief of digestive complaints in infants and children
- Bonnisan in gastrointestinal disturbances in infants and young children
Tripti Sethi, Saxena, S. and Gupta, P.P., Sir Padampat Mother and Child Health Institute, Jaipur, Rajasthan, Medicine and Surgery (1982): September Issue.
- Studies on Bonnisan in normal and malnourished infants
Tamilarasu, S., Sundaravalli, N. and Balagopal Raju, V., Institute of Child Health and Hospital for Children, Madras, Tamil Nadu, The Antiseptic (1978): (75), 9, 566.
- Bonnisan in the treatment of newborn babies and infants
Rukhsana E. Rangwala and Anjaneyulu, R., B.J. Medical College and Sassoon General Hospitals, Poona, Maharashtra, The Antiseptic (1974): (71), 10, 552.
- Bonnisan – Digestive corrective and anabolic tonic for newborns and infants (An observation on 135 children)
Shirole, D.B., Mohini Chandnani (Miss.), Arun Ghaiye and Wagh, N.D., Sassoon General Hospitals and B.J. Medical College, Poona, Maharashtra, The Indian Practitioner (1974): May, 213.
- Bonnisan a digestive corrective and anabolic tonic for newborns and infants
Indira Bai, K., Subba Rao, K.V. and Subramanyam, M.V.G., S.V. Medical College and S.V.R.R. Hospital, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, Paediatrics Clinics of India (1973): 1, 39.