Total no. of papers:35 - Clinical Papers:24, Experimental Papers:11
(Research papers based on Indications)
- Efficacy and safety of Speman in patients with oligospermia: An open clinical study
Agrawal, H.S.K., Deputy Medical Superintendent & I/C, Male Infertility Unit, Department of Prasuti Tantra, Institute of Medical Sciences, Sir Sunderlal Hospital, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India, Indian Journal of Clinical Practice (2003): (14), 2, 29-31.
- Efficacy of Speman in the treatment of male subfertility
Indu Singh, Pandey, R.N., Surjit Sarkar, Surya Medi-Tech Hospital and Research Center, 1, Shivajee Nagar Colony, Mahmoorganj, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India, and Kala Suhas Kulkarni, R&D Center, The Himalaya Drug Company, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India, Indian Journal of Clinical Practice (2003): 14 (1), 31-33.
- The role of herbal drugs in infertile couples
Nalini Balla, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Kempe Gowda Institute of Medical Sciences Hospital & Research Centre, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Shenoy, S.K., CDR Medical Centre, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Geetha Bellyappa, Sevakshetra Hospital, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Anuradha, Ayurvedic Consultant, Ambika Pharmacy, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Vijay Kumar, V., R&D Center, The Himalaya Drug Company, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India, Obs. & Gynae. Today (2003): VIII (5): 281-287.
- Evaluation of the efficacy of Speman in the management of male subfertility
Krishna Mukherjee, Kamla Nehru Memorial Hospital, Allahabad, India, Amita Tripathi, Motilal Nehru Medical College, Allahabad, India, and Kala Suhas Kulkarni, R&D Center, The Himalaya Drug Company, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India, Indian Journal of Clinical Practice (2003): 13 (11), 29-31.
- Treatment of oligospermia with Speman: A formulation of plant origin
Dhaliwal, L.K., Additional Professor, Gupta, K.R., Chief Medical Officer, Departments of Obstetrics and Gynaecology,and Majumdar, S., Professor, Experimental Medicine,Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh, India, Dr.Kala Suhas Kulkarni, Medical Advisor, R&D Center, The Himalaya Drug Company, Makali, Bengaluru, India, Indian Medical Gazette (2001): November, 375-379.
- Use of indigenous medicines in the treatment of infertile male
Sharma, D.B., Nalanda Medical College and Hospital, Patna, Bihar, Indian Medical Journal (1993): (87), 2, 71.
- Management of subfertile males
Madhaba Chandra Dandpat, Sanat Kumar Mohapatro and Sushanta Kumar Patro, Department of Surgery, M.K.C.G. Medical College, Berhampur, Orissa, Indian Medical Gazette (1985): 1, 14.
- A study of vasoplasty: Speman in post-vasectomy recanalization
Thomas Punnose, Department of Plastic Surgery, Medical College Hospital, Calicut, Kerala, Current Medical Practice (1985): (29), 4, 103.
- Management of oligozoospermia, asthenospermia and necrozoospermia by treatment with Speman
Limaye, H.R. and Madkar, C.S., B.J. Medical College and Sassoon General Hospitals, Pune, Maharashtra, The Antiseptic (1984): November, 612.
- Male infertility and the present status of its management by drugs
Mathur, V., Murdia, A., Hakim, A.A., Suhalka, M.L., Shaktawat, G.S. and Kothari, L.K., Department of Physiology, R.N.T. Medical College, Udaipur, Rajasthan, Journal of Postgraduate Medicine (1979): (25), 2, 90.
- Effect of Speman on quality of semen in relation to magnesium concentration
Solepure, A.B., Nirmala M. Joshi (Mrs.), Deshkar, B.V., Muzumdar, S.R. (Mrs.) and Shirole, C.D., Department of Physiology, Medical College, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, The Indian Practitioner (1979): November, 663.
- Effect of an indigenous drug (Speman) on human accessory reproductive function
Jayatilak, P.G., Sheth, A.R., Pallavi P. Mugatwala and Pardanani, D.S., Institute for Research in Reproduction, Parel, Bombay, Maharashtra, Indian Journal of Surgery (1976): (38), 1, 12.
- Management of sterility through family welfare planning centre
Banerjee, N., Gupta, P. (Miss.), Nagwani, P.L., Banerjee, A., Usha Ahluwalia, (Miss.), Department of Family Welfare Planning, and Ahuja, P. (Mrs.), Department of Pathology, Family Welfare Planning Centre, Maulana Azad Medical College and Associated Irwin and G.B. Pant Hospitals, New Delhi, Mediscope (1974): 2, 61.
- Sex problems treated with indigenous drugs
Bhargava, N.C., Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi, Indian Journal of Dermatology and Venereology (1970): 1, 62.
- Ejaculatio praecox (Treatment with an indigenous drug)
Bedi, B.M.S., Maulana Azad Medical College and Associated Irwin and G.B. Pant Hospitals, New Delhi, The Indian Practitioner (1968): November, 853.
- Role of Speman in benign prostatic hyperplasia
Marya, S.K.S., Pradeep Garg, Sharma, V.K. and Ashok K. Gupta, Medical College, Rohtak, Haryana, Surgical Journal of North India (1995): (11), 2, 126.
- Speman in benign hypertrophy of the prostate (B.H.P.) - A final report
Mohd. Hadi Sheikhai and Maji, B.P., Urology Unit, Department of Surgery, I.P.G.M.E.&R., S.S.K.M. Hospital, Calcutta, West Bengal, Current Medical Practice (1992): (36), 7, 179.
- Gonadal involvement in leprosy – Study of gyanecomastia, testicular and epididymal involvement and therapeutic efficacy of indigenous drugs
Pranesh Nigam, Ram D. Mukhija, Arun K. Gupta, Baba Raghav Das Medical College, Gorakhpur, Sat G. Dayal, Mahayel General Hospital, Mahayel (Abha) Aseer, Saudi Arabia, and Brij M. Goyal, Maharani Lakshmi Bai Medical College, Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh, Hansenlogia Internationalis, Brazil (1984): (9), 1-2, 10.
- Effect of Speman on prostatism – A clinical study
Syamalendhu Mukherjee, Tushar Kanti Ghosh and De, D., Department of Surgery, B.S.Medical College Hospital, Bankura, West Bengal, Indian Medical Journal (1984): (78), 12, 183.
- Speman in patients of benign prostatomegaly
Mir Nazir Ahmed, Habibullah Zargar, Masood Ali, Ved Bhusan Gupta and Parihar, B.K., Department of Surgery, Government Medical College, S.M.H.S. and Associated Hospitals, Srinagar, Kashmir, Current Medical Practice (1983): 9, 257.
- Effect of Speman on benign enlargement of prostate
Marya, S.K.S. and Mohan Patrao, Medical College and Hospital, Rohtak, Haryana, The Antiseptic (1980): (77), 10, 590.
- Role of Speman in benign enlargement of prostate
Saronwala, K.C. and Milgani, O.P., Medical College and Rajindra Hospital, Patiala, Punjab, The Indian Practitioner (1975): (XXVIII), 8, 441.
- Clinical studies with Speman in cases of benign enlargement of prostate
Agarwal, V.K. and Gupta, R.K., Department of Surgery, G.R. Medical College, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, The Indian Practitioner (1971): June, 281.
- Clinical observations on the use of Sperman in the treatment of spermatorrhoea
Sahu, K.C., Skin and V.D. Department, S.C.B. Medical College and Hospital, Cuttack, Orissa, Medical Digest (1954): (22), 9, 1.