Total no. of papers:7 - Clinical Papers:7, Experimental Papers:0
(Research papers based on Indications)
- Observations on the effect of Lukol in post-IUD, leucorrhoea and bleeding
Rajyalaxmi, E., Regional Family Planning Training Centre, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, The Medicine and Surgery (1982): 5, 27.
- Use of Lukol in gynaecological practice
Pathak, R.K., S.V.B.P.M. Hospital, Bilaspur, Madhya Pradesh, Indian Medical Journal (1975): (69), 11, 201.
- Lukol in the treatment of leucorrhoea
Bhagwat, S.S. (Mrs.), Cama and Albless Hospitals, Bombay, Maharashtra, Current Medical Practice (1962): 3, 145.
Malaise and backache associated with leukorrhea
- Lukol in the treatment of leucorrhoea and abnormal uterine bleeding following MTP, IUCD and tubectomy
Dabadk, S.M., Burute, P.B. and Dani, S.P., Department of Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Family Welfare, B.J. Medical College and Sassoon General Hospital, Pune, Maharashtra, The Medicine and Surgery (1984): (XXIV), 5, 17.
Pelvic inflammatory disease
- A study of Lukol in leucorrhoea, pelvic inflammatory diseases and dysfunctional uterine bleeding
Tewari, P.V., Neelam, Department of Prasuti Tantra, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, and Kala Suhas Kulkarni, R&D Center, The Himalaya Drug Company, Makali, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Ancient Science of Life (2001): XXI (2), 139.
- Evaluation of Lukol in leucorrhoea and leucorrhoea associated with pelvic inflammatory disease - A clinical trial
Bose, C.and Bose,B, A.B. Hospital,Calcutta, West Bengal, The Antiseptic (1996): (93), 2, 49.
- Clinical evaluation of Lukol in cases of post-IUCD bleeding
Govindammal, R., City Family Planning Officer, Madurai Municipality, Madurai, Tamil Nadu, Probe (1970): (X), 1, 24.
- Lukol in the treatment of menorrhagic haemorrhages
Naik, H.Y. (Miss), Medical Officer, I/c. Gynaec. Clinic, Gadikhana, Poona, Maharashtra, The Indian Practitioner, (1956): (IX), 6, 491.