Total no. of papers:8 - Clinical Papers:8, Experimental Papers:0
(Research papers based on Indications)
- The role of indigenous drugs in the management of male sexual disorders.
Patki, P.S., B.J. Medical College, Pune, Maharashtra, Probe (1988): (XXVIII), 1, 25.
- Clinical experience of Speman forte, Tentex forte and Himcolin cream
Manabendra Nath Bhatta, Biswasingh Road, District - Cooch Behar, West Bengal, Probe (1982): (XXI), 2, 101.
- Use of Tentex forte and Himcolin in the treatment of secondary impotence.
Sinha, B.P., Neuropsychiatrist, Kanke, Ranchi, Bihar, Capsule (1982): 5, 104.
- Tentex forte and Himcolin in sex disorders.
Mrinal Kanti Sarkar, Burn-Standard Company (Government of India), Durgapur, Rajasthan Probe (1978): (XVII), 4, 309.
- Common sexual disorders with their management.
Virendra Singh, S.M.S. Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur, Rajasthan, Current Medical Practice (1978): (22), 5, 247.
- Sex problems treated with indigenous drugs.
Bhargava, N.C., Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi, Indian Journal of Dermatology and Venereology (1970): 1, 62.
- The approach to and management of male sexual complaints.
Rajasekharappa, M., E.S.I. Hospital, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Probe (1970): (IX), 4, 169.
- Clinical Evaluation of Tentex forte and Himcolin cream in the Treatment of Functional Erectile Dysfunction.
Roumen Bostandjiev, Founder and Director of Sexology Institute "Interact", Doiran Blvd No. 9, Entrance B, 7 Floor, Sofia, Bulgaria. Medicine Update (2004):11(9), 47-51