Total no. of papers:12 - Clinical Papers:11, Experimental Papers:1
(Research papers based on Indications)
- Evaluation of EveCare in the treatment of dysmenorrhoea and premenstrual syndrome
Asha Swarup and Umadevi, K., Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, M.S. Ramaiah Medical Teaching Hospital and College, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Obs. & Gynae. Today (1998): (III), 6, 369.
- EveCare Capsule: Evaluation of efficacy and safety in menorrhagia.
Sudha Salhan (Mrs.), Consultant and Head, Nivedita Sarda, Senior Specialist, Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi, India, and Prasad, S.R., Mitra S.K., R&D Center, The Himalaya Drug Company, Bengaluru, India. Medicine Update 2007; 15(5): 26-32
- Evaluation of EveCare in menstrual Irregularities (Summary of clinical trial of EveCare Syrup)
Sheela Mane, Professor of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Ambedkar Medical College and Hospital, Bengaluru, India, Insert in Advances in Obstetrics & Gynaecology Jan, 2002.
- Evecare (U-3107) as a uterine tonic - Pilot study
Rangesh Paramesh, Sunitha, A. and Kumar, V.V., R&D Centre, The Himalaya Drug Co., Bengaluru, Karnataka, and Pooranesan, R. and Vijayalakshmi, M., Consultant Gynaecologist, The Indian Practitioner (1998): (51), 4, 269.
- Effect of EveCare in oligomenorrhoea
Suma Venugopal, Bharat Clinic, Konankunte Cross, Kanakapura Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, The Antiseptic (1998): (95), 10, 329.
Dysfunctional uterine bleeding
- Evecare capsules in DUB
Prasad Nevrekar, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Goa Medical College, Panaji, Goa, Narmada Bai, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Adichunchunagiri Hospital and Research Centre, Bellur Cross, B.G. Nagar, Mandya Dist., Karnakata, and Shail Khanna, Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, Obstetrics & Gynaecology Communications (2002): (3), 3, 51.
- Evecare syrup in dysfunctional uterine bleeding
Hemprabha, Neelam, Dwivedi, M., Department of Prasuti Tantra, Singh, T.B., Department of Peadiatrics, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, and Kala Suhas Kulkarni, R&D Center, The Himalaya Drug Company, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Indian Journal of Clinical Practice (2001): (12), 2, 31.
- A Clinical Evaluation of Safety and Efficacy of Evecare Capsules in Menorrhagia: An Open Clinical Study
Dr. (Mrs.) Vijay Zutshi1, Dr D. Palaniyamma2
1) Specialist, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Lok Nayak Hosipital, New Delhi, India
2) M.D., Medical Advisor, R&D Center, The Himalaya Drug Company, Makali, Bengaluru, India
Indian Medical Journal July 2010, Vol 104, No. 7
- Evaluation of Efficacy and Safety of Evecare® Syrup in Infertility due to Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
HK Sharma* and RK Sharma**
*Dept. of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati
**Dept. of Rasashastra, Government Ayurvedic Medical College, Guwahati
Address for correspondence Dr RK Sharma Dept. of Rasashastra, Government Ayurvedic Medical College, Guwahati. Indian Journal of Clinical Practice, 2010; 21(2): 127-132
- Clinical Evaluation of Evecare Syrup in the Treatment of Infertility in Women: An Open Study
Gauri Ganguli M.D, Rangesh Paramesh, M.D (Ay), Retd. Professor and Head, Dept. of Obstetrics and Gynecology, M.L.N. Medical College, Allahabad
Indian Journal of Clinical Practice, Vol. 20, No. 11, April 2010
- Enhancement of conception rate by Evecare after ovulation induction by clomiphene citrate followed by intrauterine insemination
Arun Kumar, Embryologist, Navjeevan Infertility IVF & Endoscopy Clinic, Suyojit Modern Point, Above Ratnakar Bank, Sharanpur Road, Nasik, Maharashtra, and Indu Singh, Surya Medi-Tech Hospital and Research Centre, Shivaji Nagar Colony, Mahmoorganj, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, Advances in Obstetrics & Gynecology (2001): (1), 5, 283.